C & S Builders Ltd is an employee owned company that was founded by C & S Construction Co. Ltd in 2000. C & S Construction had provided construction services for residential, commercial and institutional work since 1953 in the Moose Jaw area.
C & S Builders was created under the guidance of Mr. Orest Wasylyk (Past President) in order for the original partners the opportunity to retire and still provide employment/ownership opportunities for the long term employees that have continued working at C & S since 1974.
C & S Builders assumed all general contracting/project management duties from C & S Construction so the current customer base had a smooth and clean transition.
C & S takes great pride in providing quality workmanship at competitive prices.
We have taken on all kinds of contracts from simple decks to complex renovations as well as technical projects like gas bars, car washes and numerous restaurants. We are also proud to provide province wide construction services to many retail stores.